What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by entersoft.hu
Below is a description of each category of cookies that are in use, along with specific examples.
These are the cookies that are essential for the website entersoft.hu to perform its basic functions.
– checks if cookies are enabled to provide appropriate user experience.
These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as language, and location. They are not used to track visitors on sites other than entersoft.hu.
– stores whether a user has chosen to view the mobile version of a site.
– used to track the language a user has selected.
– used to persist a user’s wp-admin configuration.
– used to track whether or not a user has already performed an action.
Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with websiteentersoft.hu, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. These details are only used to improve how a website functions.
– used for AB testing of new features.
– collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.
The entersoft.hu does not use online behavioral advertising, and does not require any kind of registration to use its functionalities, consequently our site does not collect any personal data.